Dec 18, 2006

Y&R - Monday - Iron Monkey

Today was much better than Friday, I hope this ice storm lasts all week.

Phyllis: Why don't they have jammies with feet for grown-ups?

Oh, but they do, they really DO ! Now I want footie pajamas. Thanks, Phyllis.

Today reminded me that Peter Bergman and Michelle Stafford are each other's best screen partners. They just...fit. Like a glove? No, like an Iron Maiden.



Why you so sexy, torture?

That's Jack and Phyllis, sexy torture. Individually they're fucked up, together they're UNBELIEVEABLY fucked up. But in the best possible way. It's weird, for months I've hated the prospect of this baby being born but now that it's almost here and Jack is there I'm all "AWWWW, BABEE!". That'll only keep if the kid is Jack's. Not that Phyllis is good enough for Jack as written but wow, are my Jack and Phyllis fan juices flowing.

But Phyllis plans for her delivery? Hilarious. Scissors, mouthwash, spirit gum, Pam cooking spray and lipgloss.

*: Daniel, Daniel, are you okay?!
Daniel: Gack.
*: DAN-YUL ANSWER ME, ARE YOU OKAY?!
Daniel: Gu--
*: SHUT UP! ARE YOU OKAY NOW?!
Daniel: I'm--
*: DAN-DAN-DAN-YUUUUUUL, YOU'VE GOT TO KEEP QUIET AND STAY STILL I'LL GO GET HELP, OKAY?
Daniel: I'm injured, not deaf, you nitwit.
*: YOU'RE DELIRIOUS! DAN-YUL-DAN-YUL-DAN-YUL! DON'T TALK ANSWER ME DAMN YOU SHHHH!
Nick: There's a gas leak, you guys.
*: WHAT?!
Nick: There is a gas leak!
*: I HEARD YOU, OHMAHGAWD, GAS! AHHHHHHH! DAN-YUL, AHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHH!

[arms flailing Lily runs into traffic]

Nick: How do you not kill her?
Daniel: Willpower.
*: AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Let's play a game: SPOT THE KHALIL!



The winner gets ear plugs.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh. my. gosh.

that was laughing out loud FUNNY!

Hey I know why they don't have jammies w/feet for grown-ups - we have to pee sometimes!

I so agree. I totally hate the baby thing, but love that Phyliis and Jack are doing it together. Bring back the love people.

Anonymous said...

Dammit. I spotted the Khalil the second I looked at the pics. Send me those ear plugs! LOL

Poor Daniel. I like MG but damn, if it were to give Daniel peace I would prefer that he die than to be subjected to listening to that untalented harpy shriek at him as the man is IN PAIN and TRAPPED in a car. Last thing he needs is a damn headache. I was hoping Nick would send * back to the icy road to flag down another car in the hopes that the car would careen right into her and give us all much needed peace and quiet.

That baby best come out with a Swoosh. Seeing the smirk on Jack's face would be SO awesome.

Unknown said...

Bring on the Swoosh baby.

Now, if Lily could get caught in her seatbelt or something just as Nick gets Daniel out of the car and they don't have time to go back and get her....

You just can't see how much Joshua Morrow brings Michelle Stafford down until you see how much Peter Bergman brings her right back up a dozen levels. If the current regime can't see the high amounts of intensity and chemistry between PB and MS, then they must be blind, which would explain a whole lot of things.

Now, I need to go and get me some footed jammies. That would actually make for a fun adult slumber party. Donchathink?

smartyshorts said...

The reason adults don't wear footie pajamas is because of all the sexing the grownups do. Its just a hindrance to the Hot Jungle Lovin'. Heh, as if i would know. I might as well sleep in the Iron Maiden. Thanks for that Darn.

Was anyone else distracted by *'s incredibly LOUD asthmatic mouth breathing? She's sitting in a car, but she sounds like she's swimming the 400 meter butterfly.

I was trying to decide the other day, if I had to get rid of one and ONLY one actress on Y&R currently (and their character, no recast) would it be that psychopatich Gizzard necked horror that was John Abbot's fake wife? Or *? Obviously each would have to have a deserving send off.

My brain hurts.

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh good question, smartyshorts.

I personally would rid the show of JChap/GloBag, no question about it. Yeah, yeah, we would still have to contend with * but she was made to be FF'd except for when she's in a scene with VR. I let the waves of fabulosity that emanate from VR wash over me and don't even see/hear *.

Darn said...

I have your ear plus, kaboom but they're pretty useless what with the entire viewing audience's ears popping. Good GOD, dial it down to 12, at least.

What kind of fucked up reverse Sophie's Choice is that, smarty? I'm gonna have to sit on this one...

Hey I know why they don't have jammies w/feet for grown-ups - we have to pee sometimes!

And poop but that's what flaps and buttons are for!

You just can't see how much Joshua Morrow brings Michelle Stafford down until you see how much Peter Bergman brings her right back up a dozen levels. If the current regime can't see the high amounts of intensity and chemistry between PB and MS, then they must be blind, which would explain a whole lot of things.

Can I just word this up and down? With Josh? Giggly Heffa. With Peter? PHYLLIS! Isn't that simple enough to see?