Nov 20, 2006

Y&R - Monday - Gloworm


Gloria:
[to baby Finn] Goobye, my precious.

DING, DING, DING!


Don't see it? Maybe this will help.



Okay. How about now?



It's like a mirror-image. I declare thee Glolum.

Kay: Always a gentleman, Paul.

Except when he's raping people. Oopsie! That didn't happen! Why do people keep hiring him? His clientele only consists of friends and acquaintances.

No way could Jack run for public office, the skeletons in his closet looks like a veritable graveyard. So Victor's going to encourage him to go into politics and then sabotage his campaign? Oh no, this is not Victor at all. This relies far too much on chance. What if Jack is adamant about not running? What if he goes for it and he's immediately shot down? There is no guarantee that Jack will end up humiliated and Victor doesn't like things that aren't guaranteed. Nikki all sex-kittenish and plotting with Victor is nice to see though.

What hasn't Jana done? "I was a coked out junkie whorah! I gave it up for money! It was delightful! Lauren, did you know that a spoon full of sugar helps the heroine go down? The heroine go down, the heroine go dooooown! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is codeword for smack!"

THEORY Will Bardwell is Katherine's real child, Y&R loves it's psuedo-incest THEORY




Sup, Drucilla?

We know Gloria is the resident cockatoo but Dru is acting like a straight up chickenhead. Simmadownnow, woman! Maybe if you calm down you'll give others a moment to process what you're saying and perhaps, just perhaps, consider your position. Acting like a fool has gotten you absolutely nowhere. Except your entire family accused of murder. It got you there.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I won't be able to look at GloHo the same way again.

I swear watching this show is like watching some going through an identity crisis. With Dru/Glo flip flopping roles, Jack going into politics, Jana turning into the resident career encyclopedia, I can go on... It's enough to give me a headache trying to keep up with the who, what, where, when, why, and hows.

And what happened to *? Did Victoria Rowell beat that a--?

smartyshorts said...

And what happened to *? Did Victoria Rowell beat that a--?

One can only hope.
And now that I have the image of Glo as Gollum, maybe I can let go of some of my blazing hatred of Frodo. Dumb ass Hobbitses. Nope, guess not.
(And I say this a YOOGE LotR fan, Frodo just got on my last nerve forever)
Much like Dru lately. I swear I think someone is 'medicating' her. I don't remember Dru ever being so unable to control her impulses. She wasn't this balls out crazy when Neil found out about Lily's paternity, or even when Kevin raped her daughter.
Maybe it will come out that Carmen slipped some psychotropics in her Soul Glo.

I won't even comment on Glo and her tear away gray suit o' the day.
Did she order 10 of every outfit the late Mrs Bardwell ever wore?
I thought she was "penniless and alone", seems she had enough for a new wardrobe (WITH Gloves). Money better spent on her own apartment!
Gah! Why am I thinking about her? Talking about her only validates her existence! Pretend I didn't say anything

Darn said...

Gah! Why am I thinking about her? Talking about her only validates her existence! Pretend I didn't say anything

She like Candyman and Bloody Mary, only scarier.

I swear watching this show is like watching some going through an identity crisis.

This is so on point. There's no throughline for anyone anymore. Just flip-flopping from plot point to plot point.

Where's *? Don't know, don't care, happy!

Anonymous said...

No, Gollum's the bad one. Smeegel's the good one.

Darn said...

Oh, good then. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Whoops, my bad, I mean Gollum. Sowwee.

The less * the better!

GloBag needs to die. Now. Judith Chapman looks phenomenal for her age, snaps to her, but I HATE GloBag. My Jill of old, the minx, would beat that bitch down, I only hope that she does. Soon.

Anonymous said...

The more I look at the pictures of GloHo and Gollum, the more eerie the resemblance becomes. I mean, it's even the same exact pose. LOL! OMG!!!

Anonymous said...

And the EYES! THE EYES! I'm scurred now!