Jul 13, 2006

Y&R - Tingle, Tingle, Bitches

Since it looks like my personal favorite couple is headed for some rough waters I just thought I'd let my love be known.



Cute? Sure. Why not?



Yeah, kittens, when are they NOT cute?




Levels of adorable rarely reached but you know, they're puppies. It's expected.



Off the charts ADORABLE! Nothing rivals their level of cuteness*, I'm not even trying to hide my bias for this couple. Daniel & Lily, Lily & Daniel, DILY, DAILY, DIDGERIDOO!


Is Carmen's grand plan to bed every man 40 and over in GC? If so she's got a lotta work to do! Get to it, Carm! I've heard UnHappyNoFunVictor will make you forget your own name! He will bup your brains out!

Is it never not about you, Colleen? Well, SURE it was left on LILY'S CAR but CLEARLY it was meant for Princess Pissmeoff! "Someone left you a tip, Lily? [snatch] They really wanted ME to get it! Sorries!" Well, okay a threatening note doesn't compare to a tip but you get what I mean.

Noah: I almost capped his ass, dad! Pop, pop, motherfucker! Proud of me, dad? Say you're proud!

Yeah, that kid is gonna be a problem.

I love when Y&R goes all 24 on us with the split screen and the music and the dramatic stares with all the angst and the questions and the Who's The Daddy, it makes my boyparts tingle! I bet it makes yours tingle too!

*(Okay, the wagon full of Zapatos MIGHT be some competition)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo! Excellente! You always slay me.

Anonymous said...

Noah's a little gangsta (or is that wanksta?) in training. All that rap music must be going to his head. LOL!

Darn said...

Bravo! Excellente! You always slay me.

Thanks! That's my intention you know, the slaying of the masses.

Definitely wanksta, crc. Yet still he's blacker than Neil.

Anonymous said...

Darn,
Please check out Daily/Dily spoilers over at absolutely-addicted.com when you can. I would love to hear your take on this.

Darn said...

I try hard, kinda (some things you can't avoid on these stupid internets), to avoid spoilers but I'll definitely check those out at AA.

Anonymous said...

Ah...didn't know you were spoiler free. Well, when you do see it, I am very much looking forward to your comments.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ the "Queen" reference. Lily's hair do be having that Halle "I's negra!!" look to it on some days and her partnership with Coleen definitely has a "we're sisters but one of us has a secret" vibe to it.

Darn said...

Lily's weave scares me some days, it looks like it's eating her head and half the set sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-machine.info/3107.html and http://google-machine.info/728.html