Jun 16, 2006

Y&R - Friday

CBS Daytime in Association with Sony Pictures and Bell Productions presents…






"Hi Victor!"




"Hehe, hi Victor!"




" Hiiii Victor!"



"HI VICTOR!"


"HI VICTOR!!!!!"




"Oh, you guys...Hiiiiiiiii! Ihavemyself a puppy, have you seen him? Heisacutepuppyagoodpuppyyouareagoodpuppyaren'tyou--who's a good puppy? IcallhimZapato! Thatisagoodname,right? Yousayitwithme, yes? ZAPATO!"



"ZAPATO!!!!!!"

I swear to God the entire cast could have spontaneously combusted and I wouldn't have noticed anything else. Just...frightening yet somehow comforting and endearing and something I want more of yet completely, utterly, irreparably traumatizing.

5 comments:

jase said...

That is genius and I hate you.

Darn said...

Curses, foiled again! :)

Anonymous said...

This is my umpteenth time reading this and it's still hilarious!

Darn said...

Heh, thanks! Tell your friends!

Anonymous said...

lol so funny.