Jun 13, 2006

Y&R - RIP The Swoosh: 1989-2006

As we celebrate our last day to bask in the glory of The Swoosh I offer a tribute:


The Many Many MANY Hairstyles of
Jack Abbott





"Darn, no, no, don't, you're too kind!"
"Jack, Jack, I think we both know what you mean to me."
"Oh fine, fine, just--go ahead! I am so embarassed!"



Jack circa 1982 - "I believe I was fucking Jill and whatwashername, Pam? Paula? Penelope? No, way off! Haha!"




Jack circa 1985 - "You know what they say, 'If you got it flaunt it, boy I know what you want it, while I turn around you watch me check up on it!'"




Jack circa 1991 - "This is when I was with Nikki, she brought out the rustic side of me! I mean, look at my hair, it's going the other way! I was a completely new man. And I look fabulous in denim if I do say so myself. And I do. Say so myself."





Jack circa 1997 - "My God, I do intense so fucking well. But I have to tell you Darn my hair hasn't changed that--"

"Jack, Jack, shhhhh. Who loves ya, babe?"

"Darn does."

"What was that?"

"Darn does!"


"Damn right."


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely and loving tribute to The Swoosh. Yay! What a treat!

Anonymous said...

Oh Darn- you are a freaking GENIUS. Love it.

Pandora said...

Hee hee! Next can we have a tribute to The Mustache? And after that, Dru's Hats??

Anonymous said...

Darn, you are just as precious as pie :)

Anonymous said...

I like Pandora's ideas for more tributes. Other requests!

-Jill's necklaces
-The Many Wives of TGVN
-The evolution of Michael Baldwin from evil criminal to stand-up husband and friend

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! Love it.

Darn said...

Oh, more tributes are coming (and I'm keeping your suggestions because they are awesome). I'm gonna space them out a bit but I already have one planned for Victor.

Anonymous said...

Thanks is not enough for this tribute. I feel like making an altar to The Swoosh and leaving it oranges and coins and burning incense once a day.

-Atomica

Darn said...

Who--who told you about the oranges? Oh wait, you mean you. I would never do that myself. That's crazy...crazy. I would never--

*SOB* Holdme.