Aug 17, 2006

Y&R - Thursday - You're A Mean One








Hmmm, apparently my heart is the size of Gloria's soul.








Honestly, the woman's husband is dying and I feel...nothing for her. Nothing at all. Whatsoever. It's sad really. Not Gloria's pain, my lack of empathy. If John died a thousand times I'd be like "HAHA, bitch! Whatchu gonna do now?! Again, again, again!".

Not that I want John to die. I just reallt hate her.

There aren't very many soap patriarchs worthy of a Week Long Death March, luckily for us John Abbott IS worthy and this one is being executed with patience and eloquence. Except for the nattering chickenheaded creature who supposed "cares" "for" "and" "loves" "her" "dear" "husband" "so" "very" "much". Why can't Jill choke a bitch? Jill can choke her and Kay can use her claw-like Lee Press-Ons to scratch her eyes out!


Colleen offers Billy comfort during this Abbott family crisis.

Ugh, what a wrong, wrong, WRONG time to bring on a recast.

Okay, the reliquary nonsense is over yet all the people involved in that disaster of a story are still onscreen. Sometimes I wish Y&R was like other soaps, on other soaps when a story bombs the characters involved in that story slowly disappear. I'm talking to you, Brad, Paul, JT and Sharon. Poof, bitches, poof!

Neil and anyone not named Drucilla Barber Winters = Downgrade.
What man in his right mind trades in
All

Of

Dis

For summa dis

No. NO, WAIT, BAD EXAMPLE! Shit.

Whatsherboring is pretty but at least Dru has some personality to speak of. For a man with no testes Neil sure does have an embarassment of riches.

Bastard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, but look at CellPhoneFace's forehead? Even with that good picture, she still can't compete with Dru. I just didn't like how she had the audacity to stand right up under Neil while he and his wife were having a spat about her. I will never be able to hate MR, though. She'll always be the "Give It To You" girl to me.

Look!


Jordan Knight brings the world together.

Anonymous said...

It's not sad if it's AWESOME. I love that song.

I don't feel bad for Glo-ho either. Everyone else, yes. Love this blog, Darn!